September 21, 2021
COVID-19 vaccine: Facts for employers
Marvin J. Schmidt speaks with Guy Miki and Suzanne Polkosnik of law firm Swainson Miki Peskett LLP, on the topic of Vaccine Mandates for Employees. This discussion answered questions such as:
- Can I require employees to get vaccinated?
- Can I terminate employees who refuse to get vaccinated?
- Can I require employees to get tested?
- What are my obligations regarding Human Rights and Privacy?
- What consequences could I face if I fail to take any action or implement a policy?
- How do I avoid constructive dismissal claims associated with making a unilateral change to the terms and conditions of employment for my staff?
- Can I use job-related incentives to encourage vaccination and what are the best options?
Listen in and hear how the business world is adapting to the COVID-19 pandemic.